Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Appointment times going fast!

It's been a busy few weeks for the VIRL writer in residence program. We've had a welcome reception and I've put on two workshops in Nanaimo, one on the publishing industry and another on developing an effective writing process. Both were full and we have a wait list of people who'd like to take any further workshops offered here.

As I suspected, Vancouver Island is brimming with talented writers and it's been a pleasure to meet so many of them.

If you would like to submit some work and make an appointment to talk about it, I recommend that you do so soon. I've only got few appointments left for late October and November is filling up as well. Remember that all the information you'll need can be found on the VIRL website.

In other news, my new book, Getting the Girl , is officially on sale today!

No comments: